Intern - IT User Experience and Automation
Job no: 520698
Position type: Internship
Campus: UMass President's Office
Campus Location: South St Shrewsbury
Department: UITS-Digital Experience
Categories: Information Technology
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Intern-Digital Experience Development
The University of Massachusetts President's Office Information Technology and Services located in Shrewsbury, MA is offering up to a 20 hour a week IT User Experience and Automation Internship for currently enrolled UMass students at $17.00 an hour.
- Analyze business requirements and develop solutions to business problems
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and define the scope of projects
- Gathering, refining and documenting requirements and user stories
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Assist in the intake of Robotic Process Automation requests
- Assist in functional and accessibility testing
- Create and maintain business process models
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Current UMass student who is enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program of study.
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Be curious, creative, eager to learn, motivated, and willing to take initiative on assigned projects/tasks.
- Be outgoing, friendly and approachable with a passion to contribute and support others.
- Reliable and detailed-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task, stay organized, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-up skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when interacting with staff.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Any offers of an internship within the President's Office is specifically conditioned upon the potential candidate consenting to and successfully completing a background review.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
The University of Massachusetts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Title IX employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, protected veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.