Attention: All employees of the Presidents Office must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an approved
exemption on medical or religious grounds. Individuals with approved exemptions must wear face coverings in public indoor settings and submit proof
of a negative COVID-19 test on a weekly basis.
Business Analyst Intern
Job no: 513386
Position type: Internship
Campus: UMass President's Office
Campus Location: South St Shrewsbury
Department: PO - Mgmt & Fiscal Affairs
Categories: Business & Financial Services
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Business Analyst Intern
Innovation and Operational Services, University of Massachusetts - President’s Office
The Assistant Vice President for Innovation and Operational Services seeks an intern to provide support to the Innovation and Operational Services Department. The Department works across all administration and finance (A&F) functions to support innovation and operational improvements. The team uses a combination of business analysis, project management, and technology to help A&F departments improve operations and implement new initiatives.
The intern will provide support to the Innovation and Operational Services Team in the following ways:
- Assist with information gathering to determine project scope and analysis
- Perform research and analysis in support of business process improvements
- Participate in project meetings with A&F departments
- Provide general administrative support to the department team
- Current UMass upper class undergraduate or graduate school student
- Familiar with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and are comfortable with technology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently and think strategically
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly and professional demeanor
Compensation and Schedule
This is a 20 hour per week position with schedule flexibility during Spring semester. This position is available for Summer 2022 through January 2023. The intern will be paid an hourly rate of $16.00.
Work location: US - Remote
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
The University of Massachusetts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Title IX employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, protected veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.