University of Massachusetts President's Office I.T. Internship
Job no: 503985
Position type: Internship
Campus: UMass President's Office
Department: UITS-Project Management Office
Categories: Information Technology
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Are you interested in gaining hands-on experience with Salesforce report writing, project communications and meeting facilitation? The University of Massachusetts Office of the President, with offices in Boston and Shrewsbury, is offering a paid internship beginning in January 2020 for current University of Massachusetts students (students attending any of the five UMass campuses).
As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while supporting real projects that will help our IT organization grow and succeed. In this internship, you will be a key contributor on the Project Management Office team. You will be learning about and gain hands on experience in report writing, project communications and meeting facilitation.
Our ideal candidate is a self starting creative thinker with great communication skills and is passionate about Project Management. In this role you will expand your skill set to include report/dashboard design and creation in Salesforce, meeting facilitation and creating project related communications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Produce reports and dashboards as required by various departments in our IT organization.
- Create and distribute project status communications.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with users to collect report and communication requirements.
- Document processes, solutions, and guidelines for users and colleagues as needed.
- The position is based in our Shrewsbury office, 333 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA.
- You will be expected to work 10 to 20 hours a week as negotiated.
- The President's Office normal business hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- To be considered for the position, you must be a current UMass student (undergraduate or graduate).
- potential candidate consenting to and successfully completing a background review.
- Hourly Rate for this internship is $16.00 an hour.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend